The SONGS

The songs I have selected is:
1) 까만 안경 - it's nice, slow, simple and diction is clear, but I really do not like the "dramatic" MV.


2) 사랑스러워 - something more upbeat, and you can learn about body parts like, 머리 and 발.^^


3) 잊지말아요 - it was a fight between this and 오늘 혜어졌어요. The words are simpler, so it won.


4) Heartbeat - just because I want to. The dancing is so drama-mama. The song, like most recent pop songs, is really too fast for learning. But I heart it, and I am the teacher!


Other songs I have considered that are not in the countdown list:
1) 이승기 - 내 여자라니까 : He was 17 when he debuted with this song! I think the lyrics it's a little inappropriate. ㅎㅎ
2) 윤아 - 오늘혜어졌어요 : Too many difficult words
3) DJ DOC - Run to You : Bestest song when running on the treadmill.
4) Brown Eyes - 벌써일년: Voted best album by Koreans in their 20s recently and it came out in 2001!
5) 포지션 - I love you : Aaron Kwok sang the Chinese version before!
6) CN Blue - 외톨이야: No 1 reason not to choose this song: they kept singing "외톨야, 외톨리야"! Bad enunciation. Great song though.

..and many more... half of the above 6 songs actually reflects how old I am...ㅎㅎ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yae! CN Blue-외톨이야 is Nice! I used to be addicted to that song.
btw, i am 1k4's student-주서영.